There is no better way to educate our children than through the visual and hands-on experience of travel.
Based on our past group tour experiences; with over 15 years of industry expertise and 20 years in education; TravelEd are able to offer specialized school group tours with the understanding of school and curriculum requirements. We understand teachers are time poor, therefore we are able to ease the pressure. We offer:
- 24/7 support, internationally and domestically
- Fully industry accredited agency associated with AFTA (ATAS inclusive) industry accreditors, MTG associates and full comprehensive insurance.
- Proven international group and independent travel specialists
- Safety is our number one priority.
- Fixed Price Guarantee based on a set itinerary and set numbers travelling
- 1 Teacher free of charge for every 10 paying students for educational school tours.
- All our itineraries can be tweaked to match your budget and educational objectives.
- We have competitive airline agreements with major airlines
- We negotiate the best possible rates and directly pass them on to our customers
- We only work with fully accredited industry suppliers and airlines; minimising any risk.
- We offer the highest possible level of travel insurance protecting our customers from the day of booking to completion of our arrangements.
- Communication is a priority throughout the travel process.
- We utilise our relationships with our industry partners worldwide, therefore we are able to offer ground support all over the world throughout the length of tour arrangements.
- Where possible, we will come to you at school to discuss your tours, wants and needs and to share our experience and ideas.
- Where possible, we can offer a tour information evening for parents, students and teachers to ease the minds of the families and passengers
- We supply all passengers with a travel document wallet, Tour Lanyard and Bag Tags
“I have been on two school tours with Heather from TravelED and each time she proved to be a valuable asset to the team. Her experience in education, travel knowledge, approachable and calm nature made the students and staff feel at ease. For our ANZAC Tour, through the Western Front of France and Turkey, Heather created an amazing itinerary for our 35 students and teacher chaperones, which was engaging and had extensive curriculum links. In the lead up to the tour Heather was available for information evenings to answer parent questions and alleviate any concerns they had. The parents and students were so pleased with this experience and we have had a number of requests to run this tour again since. It was due to Heather’s expertise and knowledge that we also wanted her on our Germany and Rome Tour, with 60 students and five staff. I would happily recommend Heather’s services as my experience with her on both tours was sensational.”
Leading Teacher, St Paul’s School
ANZAC Tour 2014