Vietnam and Cambodia
Crammed with educational experiences; these two countries are steeped with remarkable sites, colourful culture and rich and often dim history. All this with a backdrop of spectacular landscapes, coastlines and the most remarkable people.
- Visit and explore the temples of Angkor Wat including Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm and the famous Angkor Wat
- Friendly Street Food Tour with your food-loving local guide
- Embark on a rural Cambodia tour to learn about life in a typical village of Ta Brak village.
- Take an ox cart ride through the village to the local market. Immerse yourselves by lending a hand.
- Partake in a special Buddhist traditional ceremony with the local Monks.
- Continue rural Cambodia tour to Tonle Sap Lake (enjoy a boat trip) via Bakong Temple and see floating houses whilst sitting with the locals inside a stilted house.
- Dining for a Cause Experience to aid local Cambodian youth.
- Stop at an education social enterprise set up by a not-for-profit NGO- mission of Breaking the Poverty Cycle Through Education.
- Angkor zipline course in Angkor Archeological Park
- Visit a workshop, Rehash Trash, the circle of poverty and plastic waste.
- APOPO visitors center – simulated minefield built for training purposes.
- Landmine Museum.
- Board the Azalea Halong Bay Cruise – Explore Halong Bay.
- Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave.
- Visit the infamous Hoa Lo Prison Museum, also known as ‘’Hanoi Hilton’’
- Full-day guided tour of Hanoi including Temple of Literature and Museum of Ethnology in Vietnam.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, see the famous Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter.
- A live performance at the water puppet theatre.
- Spend a half day with a local guide, exploring the ancient town.
- Enjoy the organic farm for a morning of cooking, learning about the balance of aromatics, heat, sweetness, sourness and unami flavours of the local cuisine.
- Shopping in Old Town Hoi An
Ho Chi Minh City
- Half day tour in Ho Chi Minh City including Reunification Hall and War Remnants Museum.
- Vung Tau – tour the town and 1 ALSG base, War Memorial at Back Beach and more.
- Visit the former Minh Dam Secret Zone and meet a former Viet Cong officer.
- Travel to the former Phuoc Tuy Province, via Ba Ria, Nui Dat Task Force Base, Long Phuoc Tunnels and Long Tan Cross memorial.
- Guided walking tour around Cu Chi’s rugged grounds.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Join Discovery Challenge Tour of Ben Thanh Market.
- Farewell dinner will be onboard a boat cruising along the Saigon River.