Italy, Poland, Germany, France
Four of Europe’s most historical countries with an abundance of history, culture, architecture and geography. Enjoy the company of your peers whilst enriching the passion for teaching through wonderful experiences throughout the 16 day tour.
- Baroque and Ancient Rome walking tour including Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps and more.
- Be amazed at The Colosseum and The Roman Forum.
- Visit Vatican City and admire the stunning Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica.
- Make Gnocchi in one of our special cooking classes.
Pompeii and Naples
- A full day exploring the ruins of Pompeii; including a fantastic workshop with an Archaeologist.
- Tour the city of Herculaneum; looking out to sea, this archaeological city has particular beauty with its gardens, preserved mosaics and decorations.
- Visit the National Museum of Archaeology.
- Explore the city of Warsaw with a walking tour including the interactive Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- Walking tour of Krakow and take a guided tour of Schindler’s Factory.
- A walking tour of Berlin includes sites such as the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate.
- Go back to your ancient routes exploring the Pergamon Museum.
- A workshop at the Topography of Terror.
- A guided tour of the Holocaust Memorial and museum.
- Dinner at a local Beer Haus. Prost!
Paris and the Somme
- See some of the worlds most photographed landmarks including the Eiffel Tower (entrance to 2nd floor), Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, The Louvre and more.
- Fully guided day tour to the Palace of Versailles.
- Take a guided tour of the Somme including stops at Sir John Monash Centre and Villers-Bretonneux, Australian National Memorial; Victoria School and many more.
- Learn about the French Revolution on tour, visiting Bastille Square, the Revolutionary prison of Conciergerie, Odeon area, Palais Royal and Concorde Square.
- Spend the afternoon at the Louvre and a dinner cruise along the River Seine.